- You need to have Unique PRAGYAA Registration ID (UPRID) to take part in online quiz.
- There will be total three rounds.
- Qualifying criteria for next round will be decided by co-ordinators.
- Those who will get qualified will be informed on their e-mail & registered contact.
- Fill the required details in the login form appropriately while attempting quiz.
- Quiz contains 20 MCQ's,which should be solved within the time limit of 25 minutes.
- Participants who crack first round will be eligible for next round.
- This roundcontains puzzle problems which should be solved within the time limit.
- This round will be held in SGGS campus on 7 march 2014.
- Participants who crack second round will be eligible for next round.
- Read the problem statement carefully.
- Documentation should be related to topic otherwise it will be considered irrelevant and will be rejected.
- Your documentation should not exceed 300 words.
- This round will be held in SGGS campus on 8 march 2014.
This round is concern about technical and environmental objective problems.
This round is concern about puzzle problems. This round is bit tougher than first round, there are some complex puzzle problems and you must crack those puzzles to get eligible for next round.
In this round contestant has to make the documentation on the given statement. The statement will be related with the current situation in the world.
If you already have a Unique PRAGYAA Registration ID:
If you wish to participate in this event:
1. Click on "REGISTER NOW".
2. Enter your team name and the registration id's of all team members.
Note: All your team members also need to have their Unique PRAGYAA Registration ID to register
for an event.
If you do not have a Unique PRAGYAA Registration ID:
1. Click on Register for creating your Unique PRAGYAA Registration ID.
2. Enter the required details.
3. Click on Register at the bottom of the page. Done!
4. Your Unique PRAGYAA registration ID will be sent to your email.