It's not a contest, it's a War. Here is a nice platform for you to show your warrior attitude .This is not war of evil and God, but for the great techno-minds, who design the robots...
The challenge is to create a robot (manually controlled / autonomous) whose sole purpose is to push, throw, flip, drag, or otherwise move your opponent out of the arena within a stipulated time. This event aims to test your Robot against another in a field of combat where brute strength and cat-like reflexes hold the key to success.
- The machine should fit in a box of dimension 750 mm x 750 mm x 1000 mm (lxbxh) at any given point during the match. The external device used to control the machine or any external tank is not included in the size constraint.
- The machine should not exceed 40 kg of weight including the weight of pneumatic source/tank. If the tank is external, its weight would be considered 1.5 times its actual weight. Weight of wireless robots and robots having on-board power supply will be counted as 0.6*Actual Weight. Weight of external power source (batteries and adaptors) and the remote controller will not be counted.
- Size of the Robo can be maximum upto 500mm x 500mm x 7500mm
- Weight of the robo should not exceed 20kg. Weight of external power supply and controller unit is not included in the limit.
- Voltage limit is upto 24v DC at any point of time within the machine. Excess voltage supply will not be allowed.
- Participants must bring their own Power Supply.
- +/-10% tolerance in weight and dimension is allowed.
- The Robot may be wired or wireless.
- IC engines, Inflammable, chemical, explosive weapons should not be used. Pneumatic devices are allowed.
- For wired robot the wires should be slack at all times. The wires coming out of the robot should be stacked as a single unit and must be properly insulated.
- The robot should not cause any damage to the arena or else it will be disqualified.
- Jumping and hopping of the robot is not allowed.
The machines you build will be first checked for size and safety. The robots must not contain any combustible, corrosive, or otherwise dangerous materials. Any robot whose strategy or operation is considered dangerous can be disqualified by the judges at their discretion.
If you already have a Unique PRAGYAA Registration ID:If you wish to participate in this event:
1. Click on "REGISTER NOW".
2. Enter your team name and the registration id's of all team members.
Note: All your team members also need to have their Unique PRAGYAA Registration ID to register
for an event.
If you do not have a Unique PRAGYAA Registration ID:1. Click on Register for creating your Unique PRAGYAA Registration ID.
2. Enter the required details.
3. Click on Register at the bottom of the page. Done!
4. Your Unique PRAGYAA registration ID will be sent to your email.