A fashion show is an event put on by a fashion designing student to showcase his or her upcoming line of clothing.
In which each model walks out wearing a specific outfit is usually planned in accordance to the theme that the designer wants to make about his or her collection.
Theme for fashion show
1 Fusion bridal theme
Indo-western bridal garment are used in this theme which is influenced by different types of wedding out fits.
2 Rock and roll cowboy
This is combination of waistcoat , shirt& trouser. Fashionable & the formal wear that are combination of waist coat& shirt with jodhpuri.
3 Caftan theme
In this theme loose& fit garment like long garment.
4 Barbi dancing doll
In this theme flary garments with different effect like smoking, gathering etc.& mostly bright colours like white, red, violet green blue orange are preferred.
5 Themes with handcrafted items
Handicrafts such as jute meenakari or tarakashi woven or embroidered handicrafts the garments are such as bandhanis etc. Bring an ethinic feel to the show. Woven or handcraft clothes designed in culture styles are included.
6 Morning mantra
In this theme our tradition of worship and their love shown by garments are used ,mainly printed wording of our mantras are prefers like our panditji used to wear.
7 Traditional Theme
This theme includes the dressing style of Indian traditional dresses like salwar suits and saries which are of latest fashion and trend.
8 Green fashion
Fashion that is designed to be eco-friendly.It is part of the larger trend of “ethical fashion”.
Sustainable fashion is typically more expensive than clothing produced by conventional method.
9 Trend of different decades
It is as evergreen as the eras gone by clothes inspired from the 60s ,70s, 80s and 90s can be showcased in this theme like bright colours skin-tight cloths from 1980s bell bottom pants.
Rules for fashion show
- Readymade garments not allowed. Only self stitched garments allowed.
- You must send your garments photos before 1th March 2014 on our mail email@example.com
- Arrive backstage at least 30 minutes before the show. Go alone and do not have your family or friends meet you or come backstage after the show.
- See that your garments are in the correct order. Organize your accessories.
- Open zippers and buttons so that you will be an expert at quick changes.
- Listen to the commentator, but do not look at her. Maintain eye contact with your audience.
- Pick up all personal belongings and leave as quickly as possible.
- Design teams will consist maximum 12 participants actively in one group.
- Attendance at the garment judging, rehearsal and fashion show are required for all models and team members.
- Point deductions will be taken from the overall score if a design team is not appropriately represented.
- Hair + Make-up artists will be not available be prepare own self.
- One person per team must be there to manage sound track & one for the light.
- No props and costumes will be provided by us. Team have to bring their own costumes and props.
- Use of materials like candale, matches, cigarettes, alcohol, and any hazardous material prohibited on stage.
- Two copies of sound track to be submitted in advance in standard audio format, Mp3 of sound quality 192kbps.
If you already have a Unique PRAGYAA Registration ID:If you wish to participate in this event:
1. Click on "REGISTER NOW".
2. Enter your team name and the registration id's of all team members.
Note: All your team members also need to have their Unique PRAGYAA Registration ID to register
for an event.
If you do not have a Unique PRAGYAA Registration ID:1. Click on Register for creating your Unique PRAGYAA Registration ID.
2. Enter the required details.
3. Click on Register at the bottom of the page. Done!
4. Your Unique PRAGYAA registration ID will be sent to your email.