"Knowledge is Power"
Knowledge plays an important role in all spheres of human life and activity. It is a powerful factor which helps man to attain success, power and position in life.
Now Pragyaa introduces you all an exciting quiz competition named 'Cerebrum'. So, prove yourself that you are better than best in front of us and get the prize.
Test and enhance your knowledge by facing quiz related to physics and chemistry. Here's a challenge to your minds - face some questions related to physics and chemistry, have a bit general knowledge, and win the prizes!
"Mighty mind with power of knowledge can rule the minds of millions"
There will be total 3 rounds .1st round will be organized online. The participant have to register himself/herself online for Pragyaa 2014 where they will get their Unique Pragyaa Registration ID. Quiz contains the general and basic questions about physics and chemistry which ultimately enhances the knowledge related with Physics and Chemistry. After cracking 1st Online round the shortlisted participants will be informed to attempt 2nd round of quiz which will be held in SGGS College Campus during Pragyaa 2014. The participant will get a chance to attempt 3rd and final round of quiz after cracking 2nd round. 3rd round will be organized at the same (SGGS College Campus).
Round1 Quiz Has Been Started: Click Here to Give Quiz
- Only Undergraduate students will be allowed to take part in a quiz competition.
- Students from all disciplines from 9th standard upto graduation level will be allowed to give quiz online.
Rules for Round1:
- You need to have Unique PRAGYAA Registration ID (UPRID) to take part in online quiz.
- If you have your UPRID and you are qualified for second round by cracking first then only you can attempt this quiz.
- Those who will get qualified will be informed later on their email ids or mobile number.
- Quiz contains 30 MCQ's, which should be solved within the time limit of 25 minutes.
- Qualifying criteria for next round will be decided by coordinators.
- Participant can solve quiz only once..
Rules for Round2:
- The participant will have to bring their own Identity card of their respective School, College, Institute.
- The round will be held at SGGS College Campus during Pragyaa 2014.
- Participants must have to be present on sharp time as per schedule emailed to them otherwise they will considered as disqualified.
- Round will be scheduled on 1st day of Pragyaa 2014 i.e. 7th March 2014.
- Participants will be divided into 2 groups managed by Event Co-ordinators.
- Qualifying criteria for next round will be decided by coordinators and the list of the same will be displayed on same day.
- Shortlisted participant will get a chance to attempt 3rd and final round of quiz competition.
Rules for Round3:
- The participant must have to follow rule 1-3 mentioned in round 2.
- Round will be scheduled on 2nd day of Pragyaa 2014 i.e. 8th March 2014.
- The participants who will win the Quiz competition will be contacted by event co-ordinators for prize and award distribution ceremony through the hand of dignitaries.
AKSHAY A. BIPALLIWAR
If you already have a Unique PRAGYAA Registration ID:If you wish to participate in this event:
1. Click on "REGISTER NOW".
2. Enter your team name and the registration id's of all team members.
Note: All your team members also need to have their Unique PRAGYAA Registration ID to register
for an event.
If you do not have a Unique PRAGYAA Registration ID:1. Click on Register for creating your Unique PRAGYAA Registration ID.
2. Enter the required details.
3. Click on Register at the bottom of the page. Done!
4. Your Unique PRAGYAA registration ID will be sent to your email.